Terms and Conditions for El Dorado 2023
A booking fee shall apply to the sale of each ticket. Such fee shall be non-refundable in all circumstances.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, save as set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
The Festival reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Festival where it deems it necessary or appropriate due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control (for example, due to an epidemic, pandemic or act of God). In such instances, the Festival shall always seek to reschedule the event and your ticket will be valid for the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date, you must notify the Festival in the specified deadline. In such instances you may cancel your order and will be eligible for a refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Failure to notify the Festival within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the new date will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for the ticket(s) for the new date, and you will not be able to claim a refund. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled and not subsequently re-arranged, you will be entitled to a refund of the sale price of the ticket (excluding the booking fee paid). Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase. Except as provided for in this clause 3, where an event is cancelled or rescheduled in accordance with this clause 3, the Festival shall have no further liability whatsoever to you.
Listing of tickets on any resale site is not permitted and any tickets seen so listed may be cancelled without refund (e.g. Viagogo, StubHub, Gumtree etc.)
If you have purchased a ticket from any site other than El Dorado, Easol, Skiddle, Fixr, Fatsoma, RA, Tickets For Good and Big Green Coach, it is invalid and you will not be permitted entry. We suggest that you immediately claim a refund from the site you purchased the ticket from. Note that restrictions and measures are in place to prevent unauthorised resale, including on site ID checks.
Deposit Ticket balances must be fully paid by the deadlines stated in the confirmation email. If the balance is not paid by the deadline, you will lose the deposit and tickets. Deposit tickets will only be valid after the final payment has been made. Deposit payments are non-refundable, save as set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions and should cancellation or rescheduling occur before the deposit payment deadline.
Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
El Dorado is an 18+ event that operates a Challenge 25 policy. You will be asked to provide evidence of your age with a valid photographic ID. We accept: Passport (not photocopy), UK Driving License or Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram.
There is strictly no entry to those under the age of 18, and the festival will not be able to offer refunds to those refused entry on the day.
Exposure to loud noise can damage hearing. Please come prepared with well-fitting ear protection.
The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
By attending the Festival you grant El Dorado full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases.
Professional photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited. No recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers. No drones are allowed.
The campsite opens at 12pm on Thursday 6th July. All ticket holders must be off site by 12pm on Monday 10th July.
The Festival may refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
General Camping in the Festival Grounds is included in the ticket price, boutique camping is available at additional charge.
A separate area is provided for campervans / caravans / live in vehicles and a ticket for a pitch must be purchased separately. Regular campervan pitches are 6m x 8m and allows for 1 x live in vehicle OR 1 x caravan, PLUS 1 x small awning.
All vehicles are parked at the owner's own risk. A campervan pass does not require a separate car parking ticket.
No animals (except assistance dogs) are permitted.
No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the Festival or campsite.
No open fires or disposable barbecues.
No fireworks, sky lanterns, smoke canisters, kites or drones are permitted.
No independent sound systems are permitted.
Flags are not permitted in the stage areas, campsite only.
No illegal drugs, legal highs or nitrous oxide are permitted.
No weapons are permitted.
No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
Ticket holders are subject to search by authorised security upon entry and during the event.
The Festival reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, amend, modify, or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions periodically to remain in compliance with them.
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Payment Plan
Tickets for El Dorado can be bought using a Payment Plan that allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over Six, Five, four, or three payments (each an “Instalment”). The Payment Plan is available to any customer buying a ticket online between 1st November at 10am and 1st May 2023, “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period
Subject to paragraph 8 below, any paid instalments are non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
The first Instalment (including service charge) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your purchase of the ticket during the Eligibility Period. The final Instalment/ each subsequent Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, we may update the expiry date on our records and attempt to process the payment again. If your card is declined again, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket will be void, but you will not receive a refund for any previous instalments (including service charges) already made.
The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments and fees has been processed and the total due paid in full.
If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates outlined in your payment plan and we are not provided with an alternative credit or debit card within 5 days of the relevant due date where the original method of payment provided is declined (as per paragraph 4 above), you will lose (i) the paid instalments (including service charge) and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the Payment Plan.
The Payment Plan requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and pay the full ticket price plus service charge.
It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with point 7, you will lose: (i) any previous instalments paid (ii) the ticket(s).
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
As in previous years on-selling of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets sold on other websites or auction sites will become invalid and the owner will not be able to gain entry to the festival.
El Dorado Community Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
The Community Referral Scheme (CRS) is only valid against full price Weekend Camping Tickets to El Dorado 2023.
The CRS is not applicable against resident tickets, group tickets, boutique camping packages, travel passes, car parking passes, shuttle passes, coach tickets, restaurant bookings, salon bookings, or any other purchases made on eldoradofestival.com outside of full price Weekend Camping Tickets.
When a full price Weekend Camping Ticket is purchased using a referrer’s unique referral code, the referrer will be entitled to £10 cash back against each ticket purchased using their unique referral code. The referrer is only entitled to this in instances where their unique referral code was entered at checkout by the person whom they referred.
The unique referral code will also award a £10 discount on each full price Weekend Camping Ticket purchased when it is entered at checkout.
Ticket purchasers using a unique referral code can only use one unique referral code per transaction.
If multiple weekend camping tickets are purchased during one transaction, the referrer’s unique referral code will be valid for a discount of £10 against each ticket purchased.
The maximum cash back available to a referrer can never be more than the face value of their original ticket purchase. For example, if the ticket originally cost £240+ Booking Fee, the maximum cash back that can be awarded is a total of £240.
By taking part in the CRS, you warrant that any referral you make under this scheme is genuine, and not dishonest or otherwise fraudulent.
El Dorado reserves the right to end the CRS at any time. All referrals made before such a time will remain valid and will be entitled to the discount and cashback as highlighted in points 4 and 5.
In the event of a customer requesting a refund, the total refund offered will take into account all cash back that has already been earned by the referrer in participation in the CRS. For example, if the referrer has already earned £30 in cash back from referring three friends, their total refund will be the face value of their ticket less £30.
El Dorado reserves the right to cancel any ticket purchases that have been found to be ‘gaming’ the CRS. El Dorado also reserves the right to withhold discounts and cash back incentives in cases where the CRS is being abused for financial gain outside of the discounts and cash back incentives outlined above.
The discount for purchased tickets using a unique referral code will be applied at the time of purchase.
Cash back refunds awarded to the referrer will be processed monthly and subject to all terms and conditions of the referrer's bank surrounding refunds. These will only be paid out via the same payment method that the referrer originally purchased their tickets through. Cash back will not be paid out by any other method.
Tickets must be purchased from eldoradofestival.com directly to qualify for the CRS. Tickets purchased via secondary ticketing outlets (as listed in the FAQs) do not qualify for the CRS.
All tickets are subject to the standard festival Terms & Conditions listed on eldoradofestival.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries
Out Of Nowhere Limited t/a El Dorado Festival
Contract terms and conditions of stay with Boutique Camping Packages
These Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay are legally binding and contain the Agreement between the Client and Out Of Nowhere Limited t/a El Dorado Festival (herein “EDF”) relating to the staying in the Hotel Bell Tent’s boutique camping accommodations and/or the hiring of Equipment.
A booking by a Client together with these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay (communicated in writing, in person or electronically) of the booking will constitute the Client’s acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, their contents.
Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay (The Agreement) may only be amended to the extent agreed in writing by EDF.
1.1 In these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay words and expressions shall have their ordinary meaning unless otherwise defined within these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay.
- Agreement (The) means these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay.
- Booking Form means the form issued by El Dorado to the Client containing details of the Equipment, Period of Hire and Hire Charge.
- Client (The) is the person entering into a rental agreement with EDF and who is Principal to all obligations to this Agreement.
- Equipment provider means Bell Tent Hotel Limited t/a Hotel Bell Tent (herein Hotel Bell Tent)
- Equipment is all the physical items included but not limited to: tent(s), Mattress Pack, Coir Door Mat, Indian Rug, Tea Light Chandelier, Tea Light Candles, Hotel Bell Tent Lighter, Folk Art Tray, Folk Ashtray, Folk Art Low Level Table, Egyptian Cotton Bedding Pack (optional) and accessories hereinafter included in the rental contract.
- Hire Charge means the amount payable by the Client to EDF as specified in the Booking Form. All Hire Charges, including additional Equipment requests must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- EDF is Out of Nowhere Limited whose registered address is 3rd Floor, 42-44 De Beauvoir Crescent, London N1 5SB and/or their subcontractors or agents.
- Period of Hire means the period of which any equipment is required, as identified in the Booking Form, to be ready and available for use.
- Booking fee is a percentage of the total sale value used to cover credit card charges and other establishing costs associated with the booking which cannot be recovered and are therefore not refundable.
2. Booking Confirmation
2. No verbal representations or arrangements are recognized by EDF.
2.2 A booking may only be deemed valid once The Client is in receipt of a Booking Form and the Agreement from EDF. EDF will provide a Booking Form and Agreement subject to availability and upon full receipt of the Hire Charge.
2.3 Unless clearly stated on the booking confirmation, no boutique tent booking will include entry to any event or include event tickets.
3. Acceptance of the Equipment
3.1 The Client shall satisfy himself that the equipment as supplied by Hotel Bell Tent corresponds to the Booking and Agreement and is in working order. Any part of the Equipment found to be faulty shall be notified to Hotel Bell Tent within one day of receiving the equipment. Failure to do so will render The Client responsible for the total payment of the hire.
4. The Accommodation
4.1 Check-in times will be arranged at the time of hire.
4.2 Check-out must be no later than 11am on the departure date or as arranged in advance with EDF or Hotel Bell Tent.
4.3 No refunds will be given for earlier check out.
4.5 The Client accepts full responsibility for all Equipment.
5. Client’s Responsibility
5.1 The Client must accept full responsibility for all equipment and accessories provided.
5.2 The Client shall keep the Equipment in a good condition and not subject it to any misuse or wear and tear over that consistent with normal and reasonable use. Maintaining where applicable the manufacturers’ recommendations.
5.3 The Equipment should not be altered, modified or adjusted in any way.
5.4 The Client is responsible for reading carefully and adhering to the safety and operating instructions for the hire of the equipment/accommodation; should any of these operating and safety instructions be understood, The Client agrees not to use the equipment until having a complete and full understanding of how to safely operate the hire equipment.
5.5 The Client must be aware that any injury or damage caused by disregarding the safety guidelines is entirely the fault of The Client.
5.6 The Client should not use cooking or other gas appliances of any kind inside the tent.
5.7 The Client should not use naked flames. Careful due care and attention must be observed at all times by the Client.
5.8 The Client should adhere to noise level regulation as regards to music/sound systems: no loud music will be allowed between 2am and 10am. If the Client is asked to lower levels on sound systems and The Client does not comply, EDF reserves the right to remove any sound systems and return them at check out.
5.9 The Client must respect the privacy of other guests in the boutique camping area.
5.10 The Client should only bring food and drinks for their own consumption: casual vending is not allowed. Absolutely no glass is permitted anywhere on the festival site or within the boutique camping area.
5.11 The Client must be aware that any goods other than Hotel Bell Tent products will not be accepted as replacement under any circumstances.
5.12 It is the responsibility of The Client to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury.
5.13 Power – phones and cameras can be charged but at the Clients own risk. The charging of E-Cigarettes is prohibited within the Hotel Bell Tent boutique camping area.
6.1 All payments must be made in advance of the event.
6.2 All payments must be made in accordance with the terms stated on EDF’s Booking Form or these Contract Terms and Conditions of Stay. Failure to remit payment in advance of the rental term result in the termination of rental Agreement
6.3 10% of the payment is the non refundable booking fee.
7. Loss or Damage to Equipment.
7.1 The Client shall during the period of hire be responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of Hotel Bell Tent’s equipment.
7.2 The Client shall be responsible for any damage and loss caused to Hotel Bell Tent’s equipment by his/her acts and omissions regardless of culpability.
7.3 The Client agrees to pay upon request by EDF or Hotel Bell Tent all costs incurred by Hotel Bell Tent in rectifying the condition of the equipment if it is returned damaged, unclean or incomplete.
8. Loss and Damage to Client.
8.1 All of the client’s possessions are the sole responsibility of the client.
8.2 EDF or Hotel Bell Tent does not take any responsibility for any loss or theft that may occur before, throughout or after the event
8.3 EDF or Hotel Bell Tent will not refund or reimburse the sum of the loss or theft to the client.
9. Liability to Third Parties
9.1 EDF will not be responsible for and The Client will indemnify EDF against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property.
9.2 The Client expressly acknowledges that EDF are not the original manufacturer or supplier of the equipment. EDF accepts no liability for any injury or death from any claim or proceedings arising from this contract with The Client.
10.1 EDF will hold the client’s data securely and not pass his/her personal information on to any other third party unless demanded and required to under the law of the United Kingdom.
11. Booking Cancellation
11.1 No booking fees can be refunded. 10% of the total sale value Is the booking fee.
11.2 Cancellation by Client
After the booking is made, cancellation by the client will incur the following charges:
11.3 Cancellation by EDF
11.3.1. In the case that the event cannot go ahead for any reason, including for reasons associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, the following terms apply:
If the event is postponed to a new date, your booking will automatically be transferred to the new date.
If the event is not postponed to a new date or you cannot attend the new date, you may choose one of the following options:
11.3.2 In the case the event is going ahead but EDF cancels your booking, including for reasons associated with the Covid-19 pandemic, you will receive a full refund for your accommodation (not including your 10% booking fee)
11.4 Paying in Instalments. If paying in instalments, payments must be made by the deadline stated at time of booking. Should the deadline be missed, the booking will be cancelled, and no refund will be given.
12. Force Majeure
12.1 While every effort will be made by EDF to carry out any booking accepted, the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation by EDF consequent upon Act of God, Epidemic, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances: Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale and Tempest, restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power, Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or any other unforeseeable cause, beyond the control of the Hotel Bell Tent. In the event of cancellation under this clause, the terms of 11.2.1 above will apply
13. Governing Law
13.1 The Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Kingdom and any dispute arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Payment Plan
1. Tickets and Boutique Camping packages for El Dorado can be bought using a Payment Plan that allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over Six, Five, four, or three payments (each an “Instalment”). The Payment Plan is available to any customer buying a ticket online between 1st November at 10 am and 1st May 2023, “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period
2. Subject to paragraph 8 below, any paid instalments are non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
3. The first Instalment (including service charge) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your purchase of the ticket during the Eligibility Period. The final Instalment/ each subsequent Instalment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, we may update the expiry date on our records and attempt to process the payment again. If your card is declined again, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket will be void, but you will not receive a refund for any previous instalments (including service charges) already made.
4. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Instalments and fees has been processed and the total due paid in full.
5. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates outlined in your payment plan and we are not provided with an alternative credit or debit card within 5 days of the relevant due date where the original method of payment provided is declined (as per paragraph 4 above), you will lose (i) the paid instalments (including service charge) and (ii) the ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the Payment Plan.
6. The Payment Plan requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket or boutique package and pay the full ticket price plus service charge.
7. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
8. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 7, you will lose: (i) any previous instalments paid (ii) the ticket(s).
9. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, save as provided in El Dorados’s booking conditions.
HOT TUBS - Terms & Conditions
1. Please arrive at our reception 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SPA SESSION STARTS so that all members of your group have time to read & sign a copy of our Terms & Conditions, details of which are listed below.
Arriving early ensures full use of your hot tub time, which is the first half of your spa session time.
2. Water & Stone Health & Safety, Spa Etiquette & Terms & Conditions : Here at Water & Stone we want you to relax, unwind & enjoy your Spa experience to the full. For the benefit of all users the following terms must be followed & respected at all times : Our strict hygiene standards are maintained by following the European regulations for public spas. We only use water of drinking quality in our hot tubs which is tested and treated accordingly throughout the day. The water in each hot tub is changed after each 10 hours of use, & the tubs are cleaned & sanitised and chlorinated
3. To maintain these standards we ask that all users use our hot showers before entering the hot tubs or sauna taking particular care to wash off any heavy make-up and body lotions. (organic shower gel provided). Please also use the foot baths before entering the hot tubs. As well as your bathing costume & towel please bring with you a pair of outdoor slip-on shoes (flip-flops are fine). This allows you to keep your feet clean whilst walking around the Spa therefore keeping our hot tubs & sauna clean. Only swimwear to be worn in the hot tubs or sauna – no underwear or clothing.
4. No soaps or oils are allowed in the hot tubs. Children under the age of 4 yrs are not allowed in the hot tubs or sauna. All under 16 yrs must be supervised by an adult (of over 21 yrs). Running, jumping, & climbing is not permitted anywhere in the Water & Stone site. Whilst using the hot tubs do not sit up around the top rim of the tub.
5. No glass is allowed in the Water & Stone site, please use the plastic glasses and cups provided. No food is allowed in the hot tubs or sauna. Only Water & Stone staff may check and top up the fires for the hot tubs & sauna. Please stay well away from the wood burning stoves at all times. Please use your towel to sit in the sauna. Each sauna session should not exceed 15 minutes without a cool down break.
6. One glass of champagne or wine can enhance the hot tub experience – any more than this is not advised. The heat will speed up the effect of alcohol & can cause dizziness. Whilst in the hot tubs do not submerge your head or swallow the water. Take regular breaks when using the hot tubs & sauna & drink plenty of cold fresh water which is provided. Please get out straight away if you experience: nausea, dizziness, faintness, rapid pulse, irregular heart beat, stomach pains or tingling in hands or feet. If you have had any heart problems or high blood pressure, heart attacks or stroke you should not use the spa. The sauna will raise your heart rate to 160 beats per minute and reduce blood pressure, the ice tank will reduce your heart rate but increase your blood pressure with the restriction of the blood vessels.
7. If you are suffering from any of the following you must not use the Water & Stone hot tubs or sauna or ice bath : skin, ear, genital or other body infections, heart disease, diabetes, migraines, stomach upset or sickness within the last 14 days, heart or respiratory problems, any illness that can cause the inability to perspire, or any other serious illness. If you are pregnant you must not use the Water & Stone hot tubs or sauna. Any open cuts or sores.
8. Please do not bring any valuables into the Water & Stone spa. We cannot take responsibility for any damages or loss of property. People under the influence of drugs or excess alcohol are asked not to use the Water & Stone facilities and may be asked to leave if this becomes apparent. In this instant your entry fee will not be refunded. Any abusive behaviour towards the staff of Water & Stone will not be tolerated & you will be asked to leave. In this instant your entry fee will not be refunded. Water & Stone accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused by misuse of the spas facilities. In any event, all spa session bookings are non refundable but are transferable unless relating to an event or festival whereby in the unlikely situation the event does not go ahead a full refund will be given unless the client is happy to rearrange to a future date.
To provide or offer to you our Services, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, your activities on the Site, your personal preferences relating to the Services and/or other relevant information. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services. Also from time to time we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
The Data is stored on our servers or those of third-party storage service providers. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
measuring how you are using the Site, to make the Site easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. Information about concerns or complaints may be made to the Information Commissioners Office in the UK via https://ico.org.uk/concerns. If you have any questions or if you do not want us to retain or use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at dpo.aei.co.uk.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing automation platform. By signing up to our newsletter, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing in accordance with their Terms of Service.
You agree to receive personalised email marketing messages from El Dorado Festival who will be contacting you to keep you up to date with the latest at El Dorado Festival, including our products, events, and services. By providing your consent to be informed about EL Dorado products and services tailored for you, we will be using the following types of personal details to communicate only El Dorado information that is relevant to you:
You can unsubscribe (withdraw your consent) at any time by using the “unsubscribe link” in the email communication we send you, or by contacting our consumer services team.